MIDI Foot Pedal?

APE

Inspired
I have 10 button Behringer MIDI foot peda (this) that I want to connect to AXE-FX, so that I can use it to change patches from clean to dirty.

How do I?

I looked at the manual but don't know what to do.

Did you connect it (FCB MIDI Out to Axe-FX MIDI In) and see if the switches do anything? It should switch presets at defaults, which can be restored by holding the 1 and 6 switches while powering on. Also make sure Axe-FX is set to MIDI channel 1 in I/O: MIDI.

You must program the Behringer pedal to send the MIDI events required by the Axe-Fx for the specific function/action you want to assign each pedal switch. MIDI chart is in the Axe manual and Behringer offers a manual for programming the pedal. Best is to download an editor software for the Behringer; saves you hours, maybe days... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you are like me you may have to see someone program the fcb to figure it out. but once you learn how to program it, it is truly a good midi controller for the $. even though I have an MFC, I still keep an fcb around(actually I have 3 of them). but for preset changes it should do that right out of the box. look to you tube, there are many videos on the fcb programing(some good, some well not so good).

Back
Top Bottom