MIDI Foot Controllers

Ryan Balfour

So I am looking for a foot switcher that works with axe FX II that can switch between 4 patches, I know the tech 21 stuff is good but it's not available anymore and I can't get one in UK. Need advice as to what will work with the least hassle. I don't need any more than 4 patches and no less, also needs to be fairly small. Any suggestions are welcome!

Morningstar MC-6

BJ Devices TB-5

Voes mc-5

Those are all pretty small and will easily handle 4 presets... And will all support other Axe Fx functions should you choose to use them in the future.

Voes MC-5jr and MC-5 will do the job.

5 buttons and an input for Expression Pedal.

MC-5 has an LCD, which can show the Axe-Fx tuner.

More info on www.voes.be

photo-01-tmb.jpg

photo-02-tmb.jpg

Voes MC-5jr and MC-5 will do the job.

@voes, after your post yesterday, I wanted to look into your products more so I wanted read through the manual. After searching for about 5 minutes, I finally figured out the manual is included in the zip file with the editor. So I downloaded the file to my temp. folder, opened the archive and read through the manual. This morning Malwarebytes popped up a warning saying my computer was infected with a virus and pointed to the zip file I downloaded from your site.

Have you seen this before?

upload_2018-10-1_9-14-47.png

I still have a Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro lying about. Maybe I should fire it up to see how it does with the Axe?

@voes, after your post yesterday, I wanted to look into your products more so I wanted read through the manual. After searching for about 5 minutes, I finally figured out the manual is included in the zip file with the editor. So I downloaded the file to my temp. folder, opened the archive and read through the manual. This morning Malwarebytes popped up a warning saying my computer was infected with a virus and pointed to the zip file I downloaded from your site.

Have you seen this before?

View attachment 49833

That's because there's an .EXE file in it (the editor), which your virus protector doesn't recognize.

I have a FCB1010 and the preset commands are off by one digit (If I enter 28 it brings up preset 29 on the Axe-fx). How do I adjust that? Thanks!
Not sure how to fix the FCB, but I suspect your Axe Fx is set to Display Offset of 1? Try setting it to 0.

Can't remember the actual parameter. It might be called Starting Preset...

Back
Top Bottom