Midi Expression Pedal 'Running Status' Regression (Roland FC-300) FW17.04 [NOT A BUG]

frantick

Expression pedal causes random frequency values when using FC-300 Midi Expression pedal. FC-300 Firmware 1.02.

Same issue as this.

-Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that it was fixed back then, but I do believe it's broken from maybe subsequent midi changes in later firmware updates. Expression pedals display erratic behavior when I set wah and pedal to cc7 and also using midi channel 2 if that matters. The fc300 works with my 11rack and other gear, so I'm certain it isn't the controller. I know it sucks hauling out the old GT10, but maybe you could get someone less busy to check? Thanks for personally responding Cliff. -Craig

Last edited:
Moderator! Yoo Hoo! Please change the title of this thread to [Not a bug]. I determined one of the midi connections thru was gimping up the Midi going to the Axe. When FC-300 is plugged directly into Axe FX II, expression pedals work great. When FC-300 connected to Axe from the thru of the 11 Rack, works great. But when connected from thru of HD POD Pro to Axe, erratic behavior from expression pedals.

Sorry for wasting your time Cliff, truly! -Craig

if everyone just posted the gear used and connected when trying to trouble shoot any problem, we could arrive at the answer much faster. :)

Back
Top Bottom