Midi Controllers with Individual Displays per Button: Are they worth the added expens

I have a reflection on it actually but I do not want the same thing as what is currently available on the market to meet the existing brands and models. Are there other features that would be interesting to add as part of a new style of footcontroler?

I wonder if you could elaborate on this now in the wake of the Helix launch releases?

This type of tightly coupled hardware/UI is a dream come true for me personally, one of the reasons I bought a RAC12!!!

Famc is a small operation. The owner/developer Jeff has a family situation I would not wish upon anyone. It kept him from moving forward with the x16. Or so it is rumored. I'm thoroughly convinced Jeff is a great guy, but was dealt a bad hand.

But he has been updating firmware on the LF+ series lately. Even though there hasn't been a12+ in stock for years. There's even a thread for updated firmware with release notes in the x-series part of their forum. I guess for the ones in the test group.

Who knows. Maybe he'll get famc back on its feet again. I hope so. But experience taught me to not hold my breath.

Back
Top Bottom