MIDI Controllers Moving Presets up and Down Consistently

Lee

I’ve played with this a bit.

I have the top left button - on release programme up, top middle programme down.

For either of them on double press release they return to either my first or last preset.

I did have one button for both. Single release for up, double for down, long for reset to beginning - but I found too much double tapping.

Hope that helps

Hola Decreebass! Any issues with the FCB 1010 interfacing with the III (other than patch up/down)?? Can it still be basically connected to resemble FX on/off with the 2 expression pedals?? ((After 7 months on the list, I got my invite today, and ordered without even considering my 1010 connectivity! Any info appreciated!)

Lee

I’ve played with this a bit.

I have the top left button - on release programme up, top middle programme down.

For either of them on double press release they return to either my first or last preset.

I did have one button for both. Single release for up, double for down, long for reset to beginning - but I found too much double tapping.

Hope that helps

Peteri

Ah, I think I misunderstood your previous post, but I think I understand now. I thought "slot" meant assigning both commands to one switch. I'm guessing now that "slot" might translate to a "bank" (switches A through F create a bank) on the MC6 MKII? (sorry, just trying to make sure I understand)

Glad you got it working!

Cheers,

Lee

Peteri

Ah, I think I misunderstood your previous post, but I think I understand now. I thought "slot" meant assigning both commands to one switch. I'm guessing now that "slot" might translate to a "bank" (switches A through F create a bank) on the MC6 MKII? (sorry, just trying to make sure I understand)

Glad you got it working!

Cheers,

Lee

Sorry if I was confusing!

I've done both, I have had both commands on one switch - but I didn't like having to double click so much!

@peteri No worries at all.

I prefer to have my Preset- and Preset+ on two switches as well. I have mine on switch 1A (front left) and 1B (front middle) respectively. My Scene+ Is on 1C (front right) and Scene- on 1F (rear right). Just makes sense to this crazy mind of mine.

Keep at it!

Lee

Hola Decreebass! Any issues with the FCB 1010 interfacing with the III (other than patch up/down)?? Can it still be basically connected to resemble FX on/off with the 2 expression pedals?? ((After 7 months on the list, I got my invite today, and ordered without even considering my 1010 connectivity! Any info appreciated!)
Hey man, sorry so late reply; you didn't actually tag me so I didn't get an alert - anyway, there's no reason why that wouldn't work since each expression pedal can be set to its own CC and the min/max values can be determined. I haven't personally tried it but I see no reason why that wouldn't work.

I hope you've pulled the trigger and are enjoying your Axe III by now :D

Back
Top Bottom