Midi Controller - Axe-Fx 2

pushead2

Essentially, can someone recommend a smaller / non expensive (< 200 USD & used is okay) midi controller that can control presets AND scenes for the Axe-Fx II?

I need the controller to fit within the confines of a rack mount drawer. So the MC101 & FCB1010 are not options.

The more I dive into this subject via threads, posts, etc - the more I feel like I get further and further from saying "Ohhhh this would be perfect and do the trick"

Thanks everyone!

I think also the Morningstar MC-6 or MC-8 might also meet your needs... Not sure about the price but possibly used.

Voes are the best adapted and most easy to parameter. I have a Hotone with only 4 buttons that better fits my pedal board but during rehearsal I have to conclude the absence of leds for the buttons does lead to confusion occasionally.

Those look incredible for the price! Like a RJM Mastermind for about a third of the price!! Do you have one of these (Voes)? Anything you can point to when it comes to differences from the Mastermind line? Thanks for any input you can share on this topic!

I have a voes mx18. Awesome for the money. Some extras like that you can give your cc pedals 2 numbers. That means that you can change wah to whammy with a press of a button. Great and fast customer service. Easiest editor ever.

Back
Top Bottom