Wish MIDI: change Layout/View

hole

Inspired
Change Layout or View using external midi commands (#CC's)

• next/previous Layout/View
  • Recall specific Layout/View

As there are only 128 possible CC's, to minimize the amount of CC's one would have to assign to these functions, a possible solution could be, for example
: #CC 1 = Layout 1, values 0-31 view 1, values 32-63 view 2, etc etc

There wer talks about that but sadly, nothing happened since I read it.
I REALLY need this ...

Use case: I run program and scene changes via MIDI - and it cycles through scenes and sections.
And in some views, I have extra switches to control functions on the fly, for example control switches - sadly, the can't be automated via MIDI.
To have the option to set specific layout views via MIDI, it would eliminated stress to navigate manually through my layout views to find the correct control switches etc ...

+1 to any and all MIDI expansion, since the FC buttons can't be shared between units if running more than one Fractal product together....

+1 . Having recently purchased an FM3, I was surprised (and a little disappointed) this functionality wasn't available via Midi. I also have an HX Stomp which can change screen modes (presets, snapshots/ scenes, effects) easily via Midi. This saves having to dedicate one of the three foot switches to this function and really helps usability.

Back
Top Bottom