MIDI CC Question

gui7ars

So, just getting around to setting up my Axe III with a Behringer FCB1010 I have. Here's my question: I have the Uno chip so I have buttons 1-5 setup for patch changes and 6-10 for stompbox mode. I also have a Mission pedal (the one with the toe-switch) setup for wah. I have one of the buttons on the Behringer configured to activate a PEQ1 which I have in all of my presets configured with a slight mid boost and +3 DB volume boost. On the Mission, I have the toe switch button configured to activate the Wah block in all of my presets. What I would love is to have the toe switch also activate the PEQ1 block.

Is there a mechanism to associate the PEQ1 block to two CCs so that it may be activated by either the Behringer button or the Mission toe switch?

Thanks for any assistance.

So, just getting around to setting up my Axe III with a Behringer FCB1010 I have. Here's my question: I have the Uno chip so I have buttons 1-5 setup for patch changes and 6-10 for stompbox mode. I also have a Mission pedal (the one with the toe-switch) setup for wah. I have one of the buttons on the Behringer configured to activate a PEQ1 which I have in all of my presets configured with a slight mid boost and +3 DB volume boost. On the Mission, I have the toe switch button configured to activate the Wah block in all of my presets. What I would love is to have the toe switch also activate the PEQ1 block.

Is there a mechanism to associate the PEQ1 block to two CCs so that it may be activated by either the Behringer button or the Mission toe switch?

Thanks for any assistance.
No... But you could have both switches send the same CC, assuming the UNO chip allows that.

Then use the auto-engage feature to activate the Wah.

Sorry to change the thread and all but how did you set up the patch changes on the fcb? I have the stomp box feature working but the patch changes dont “ latch” on the selected preset.

Sorry to change the thread and all but how did you set up the patch changes on the fcb? I have the stomp box feature working but the patch changes dont “ latch” on the selected preset.
Just make sure there aren't multiple PCs being sent with each pedal press. If there's more than one, it gets wonky.

Just make sure there aren't multiple PCs being sent with each pedal press. If there's more than one, it gets wonky.

Thanx for the response. I have it working perfrctly now. Im just trying to figure out how to get the wah/expression pedal to auto engage without using one of the stomp box buttons. Any ideas?

yep - in the controls/modifiers, set auto-engage to on. Then you can determine at what point in the sweep it comes on. By default it’s set to 5%.

Thanx for the response. I have it working perfrctly now. Im just trying to figure out how to get the wah/expression pedal to auto engage without using one of the stomp box buttons. Any ideas?
Since you've already got a thread for this topic, is probably best not to muddy up this thread.

Back
Top Bottom