Mid frequency resonance fw10?

jeppekristoffer

Power User
Since the notes for fw10 says
"Removed Mid Freq parameters from Speaker tab of amp block. MIMIC renders these controls irrelevant and better results are obtained by using any of the EQ resources."

And it is written by Cliff on the forum that:

*"The speaker tab is not an EQ. It allows you to adjust the impedance that the virtual speaker presents to the virtual power tubes. In most cases the resulting EQ is quite different than the impedance curve since negative feedback flattens the response. If you turn the damping all the way down then the EQ will be close to the impedance curve (but still influenced by the transformer).".

If I like the mid frequency settings like:
Mid freq: 700 hz
Mid Q: 0.208
Mid resonance: 1 dB

How can I achieve the same thing and finetune the mid freq resonance with fw10 if I like to?
I find this parameter indispensable.
Regards/Jesper

Probably best to wait until fw10 lands and then see what you need to do, this seems pointless as it's a question about something that isn't even available. Why not wait until you have v10 and if it's still relevant then ask again?

Spence

[QUOTenno;783784]Probably best to wait until fw10 lands and then see what you need to do, this seems pointless as it's a question about something that isn't even available. Why not wait until you have v10 and if it's still relevant then ask again?

Spence[/QUOTE]

Yeah your correct. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom