Microsoft Announces Windows 11: New UI, Productivity and Gaming Features

Meh. It does look clean, I'll give them that. I haven't touched my Win 10 machine in 2+ years. Suppose I could upgrade it but will wait for the stable version after the stable version. Then I'll put it back in the closet...

Meh. It does look clean, I'll give them that. I haven't touched my Win 10 machine in 2+ years. Suppose I could upgrade it but will wait for the stable version after the stable version. Then I'll put it back in the closet...

There is validity to this. Wait 2 years until it's crashed, been hacked, and any number of foibles they are well known for. Install then.

That being said. Windows is built into IT. Never going to go away. I personally won't run it, but the other billion or so that do, good luck and keep a close eye on your bank account.

Oh, and get a clean backup for when ransomware folks come calling.

There is validity to this. Wait 2 years until it's crashed, been hacked, and any number of foibles they are well known for. Install then.

That being said. Windows is built into IT. Never going to go away. I personally won't run it, but the other billion or so that do, good luck and keep a close eye on your bank account.

Oh, and get a clean backup for when ransomware folks come calling.
Tru dat!

So much negativity. I guess it depends on the individual. I will certainly give it look. Some mention $$$$-Really? Some want to argue money and propietory BS? really. Yes windows 10 has it's issues. Funny, I do everything from being my main daw, using Photoshop Canvas X and others with ease.
Of course it could\should be better. But it's what the vast MAJORITY of the world has. windows is kind of like the Protools of OS's. Protools is widespread because that what people started with (lack of options?) Still sucks imho.
Anyway.............To each his own. BTW, I have win 10 pro on my desktop and Win 8.1 Pro on my laptop....So what do I know.

WOW, they "put the start at the center".

I've only just updated to 10 so it won't be anytime soon for me. In any case, I'm sick of putting money in that dickhead Gate's pocket.

Back
Top Bottom