AFIII Michael Schenker Riffs

Awesome- One of my hero's .. Was always amazed how under the radar he was .When I was first turned onto him in the 70's and 80's his musical sense and abilities were unmatched in my mind .

Wow. Thanks Leon! Captain Nemo takes me way back. I love that song and I think you nailed the riff!

Can't wait to give the preset a rip this morning.
Yes. It sounded great. I agree with Leon that the Captain Nemo riff is unorthodox. It has always been awkward for me play. YYZ too.

The first UFO album I bought was No Heavy Petting.
Lots of great songs:
Great slide guitar in I'm a looser
Loved Belladonna
Can You Roll Her....brilliant solo
Natural Thing of course...
My favorite album was Assault Attack with Desert Song being my favorite.
Ulcer is also such a brilliant instrumental with the ex-SAHB rhythm section blasting away
Strangers In The Night....such a monumental album.
Mind you, in that era lots of great live albums were released:
Live And Dangerous
Live Gonzo
Go For What You Know
Unleashed I The East
Tokyo Tapes
Rainbow On Stage
Foghat Live
Bursting Out
Status Quo Live

lovely stuff as always. schooled me on michael. phrasing... just phrasing. captn nemo had never heard but def seems ahead of it's time and the standout here. thanks for all you do!

I didn't know he was 16 in Scorpions, or that he was active in so many bands. Thanks for the lesson! Gonna have to check out some UFO stuff.

Great stuff, as usual! Went back to your awesome Whitesnake video recently too. Love it.

I slammed a few Schenker riffs together in this video using the III. Preset attached - be sure to fire it up with the attached cab!

thank you i love it
would i load the cab with the poweramp also running my live rig ?

Back
Top Bottom