All this is missing is a windbreaker outfit for maximum 80s! ALSO the slo amps actually sound really great for cleans and well everything!

Great job. Can you share the preset? I shared mine but I only got about 80 percent there. I think your is the closest on the Axe yet. The DBX Compressor really grabs the sound on most people's original Trichorus. I did not think to use another Compressor

Hey dude, I am at my gig already. Just click this link and scroll all the way down. It’s the last one
http://www.camilovelandia.com/downloads.html

Quick comment/question on the Compressor blocks. You have the "Auto" button ON. Doesn't that defeat Attack and Release settings, as they are automatically handled?

Quick comment/question on the Compressor blocks. You have the "Auto" button ON. Doesn't that defeat Attack and Release settings, as they are automatically handled?
Yes! Good point. Surely when I was searching for the sound, I tweaked the Attack/Release and ended up liking it better with the switch ON. When I was reading back the settings I was so focused on making the video as short as possible that I totally missed that. Thanks anyway!

Back
Top Bottom