Michael Dolce The Voice patches ready for download

Dolcegit

Hi everyone,
Firstly thank you for your kind words and patience. I’ve finally finished season 2 of THE VOICE Australia. It was an amazing season.
As promised I’ve uploaded the patches for the entire season for you to have. All the patches were tweaked in a perfect scenario which happened to be during rehearsals and itunes recordings for all the shows in the space of a proper full blown studio(301 studio Sydney) .That gave me the opportunity to hear it through studio monitors with a high quality recording and live band. Each patch had been tweaked for the song and I was always making sure that it fit tonally and sonically within the song for the prefect out come. Some patches may sound thin or too much reverb etc this is a classic case of making sure the part works and pokes through or on the other hand creates texture. I used 14 different guitars throughout the entire season that have various pick up configurations. All my patches are direct into the desk ,they will not work sonically through a power amp /speaker set up.
Most of the patches require an expression pedal for fading between amps and other parameters and I used external input 1 on my MFC 101.
All the patches are made from firmware 8.01 .The reason was because I had started the season with this firmware and by the time firmware 10 arrived I was ¾ into the season and I wasn’t going to change versions as I was running 3 identical rigs at 3 different locations for the show. I’m not really sure how these patches will sound on firmware 10.Most of the patches are really hot so I’ve backed off my global output volume to -6db to give me head room.
For those of you in Australia jump on itunes and hear the samples from all the songs. That’ll give you a great insight to the patches.
For those of you overseas I’ll be uploading video footage from the show onto my website in the next week so keep an eye open for that !
Please feel free to subscribe to my website. Send me an email for the patches and I’ll send you the link for the download. By subscribing you’ll also receive a password to access my free lessons.
PS THIS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 1 WEEK.
cheers
Michael

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom