Michael Dolce Axe Fx patch sharing

Forgot to take my USB lead to rehearsal last night. No patch fun for me :(

Hey guys don't forget these patches are for full stereo direct recording (no amps).
You'll find that my patches won't work sonicly any other way I've already tried :D
Has anyone managed to get on itunes to hear the samples?
cheers

Late to the party... I've just watched some video on youtube: great great music! Subscribed to your newsletter Michael

Just saw this thread for the first time. Subscribed!

As he wrote you have to send him a message. I sent him a couple of mail yesterday but I always had an error. I hope that Michael will look at this thread...

Love the sounds and the lessons on the site. Looking forward to getting my hands on these patches!

Hi friends.Firstly thank you all so much for all your emails kind words and support.I really appreciate you all taking the time to watch the clip and writting to me.
My apoligies for not replying to your emails I promise i will.I'm currently in the mahem of recording the live shows and itunes recordings for The Voice Australia which sees us working 15 to 17 hour days which makes it hard for me to jump on my computer to catch up.Im some what surprised that the Axe Fx demo is receiving another surge in views.The demo was originally uploaded during the Blind Auditions segemet at the start of the season and had gradually decreased in views and patch sharing .Since then i have taken the link down .I promise to get back to you all personally with the patches .The show will wrap up mid June.Its been an amazing time so far and am constantly dialing in new sounds everyweek.
Thanks again and look forward to chatting and sharing with you as soon as I'm done on the show.
cheers
Michael
the voice.jpg

Great playing! I love the chicken pickin stuff as well as the beautiful clean chords! Awesome tone as well.

Thanks Michael, great news. Take all the time you need since I perfectly know what it means to record a tv show and sometimes 24 hours a day are not enough...

Hi Guys, I spoke with Michael this morning. He's incredibly busy with the show and apologises for not responding to patch requests as soon as he would like. He'll be able to get back to you with patches as soon as things slow down a little.

the voice.jpg

Received the patches a few days ago....absolutely killer. If you've been looking for a clean to mid-gain platform, then these patches are for you. Michael has done a perfect job of keeping his presets simple..basically only providing what the songs need rather than going crazy with tons of effect blocks. I would suggest signing up on his website so you don't miss out...ESPECIALLY if you're new to the Axe FX unit. This really helped my learning curve and got me pointed in the right direction. I was scared I bought a unit that was just good for metal...but Michael really makes great use out of the clean to mid gain amps. Also...his communication has been helpful as well. Any questions I've had related to the axe..he's been able to answer within a day. I'm sure this will vary depending on his schedule. Seems to be a great guy and is going to be a great asset to the Forum. If anyone knows of more patches along these lines..please send me some links. I'm in an 80's tribute band and need good ideas without the heavy metal or overly processed sounds. Just looking for good solid platforms. Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom