Michael Angelo Batio - what to listen to?

his older instrumental stuff is great. some sounds like an epic soundtrack to an interstellar space mission that's gone wrong. :)

Has anyone seen him live before? I was surprised checking out bands coming to town and he is doing a "Speed Kills" tour here in a few months. We don't get many bands coming through our area. I figured it is probably worth checking out but haven't bought tickets yet.

Yup, seen him do a workshop some years ago,, he's amazing as expected live, funny guy too if you get his sense of humor, and at his age most guys are slowing down, and he's still ripping it up!
Great teacher too, I have only very positive things to say about my limited experience with MAB!

One more thing to note, he is probably the MOST consistent and accurate guitarist I've ever seen.....never seen him make a clam note, and he rips note for note renditions of his classics time after time......there's a reason he's been voted #1 shredder in different publications and is always in one of those 'top guitarists' type lists, the guy is an absolute monster! 💯

TALENT knowledge but like Rusty Cooley, just can't listen for more than few seconds. Not memorable. And I loved almost all the shrapnel stuff. Would I watch him in a small venue sure.

Back
Top Bottom