Miami Area Good Music Alert...GroundUP Festival..IT WAS GREAT

bradlake

Axe-Master
Any of my Floridian buddies or folks who may be visiting down here, one of the most forward-thinking and generally cool music fests begins today here in Miami Beach over the weekend ...Curated by and featuring
Snarky Puppy, the fest focuses on new funk, fusion and jazz motifs while excluding no one...it was a gAS last year, and promise to be better this year...today features performances by Charlie Hunter , Snarky P, and the reunion of the original lineup of Béla Fleck and the Flecktones(hopefully FAS endorser Fleck will be playing his cozmik banjo thru the magic box...!). Post here if you show up!!!!
Www.groundupmusicfestival.com

My ears are happily fried..and I wore pro ear protection the whole time....Didn’t record any of it so I could be more in the moment, but my guess there will be a lot of it on YouTube soon......discovered several amazing new artists/bands..most notably Under One Sun, and Mark Guiliana’s Beat Music...and if you wanna check out some seriously bizarre genre and gender bending check out BreastFist....

Back
Top Bottom