MFC101 setup question

Billbill

Power User
My new MFC101 gets here tomorrow and I've been limited on what I can find to prepare myself. I plan to set it up to where buttons 1-5 then up 10,15,17 are all my 8 scene changes. I want to use the right hand up/down switches to simply cycle through the first 300 or so presets. I've watched some vids on setting up IA and scene switching but haven't seen anyone mention options for cycling through the presets. Can the up/down arrows be used to do all the presets switching?

I thought up/down only scrolls through banks and only loads the first preset in that bank?
it basically sets it so there's 1 preset per bank, so yes, it does scroll through the bank and load the first preset in that bank automatically but there's only the next sequential preset in each of the banks... i think of it as making 384 banks with one preset in each

it basically sets it so there's 1 preset per bank, so yes, it does scroll through the bank and load the first preset in that bank automatically but there's only the next sequential preset in each of the banks... i think of it as making 384 banks with one preset in each
Ohh I see! I was thinking of it like banks in the AxeFx whereas a preset bank would have 100+ presets in it

Back
Top Bottom