MFC101 or MC6

The MC has 6 switches but in each bank you have access to 12 switches (dual purpose switches).
How do you access the dual switches that you mentioned on the MC6? The reason that I ask, is that I have my MFC101 AND I have my MC6 working together, and I currently have the MC6 working for changing scenes as well as looper commands, HOWEVER what I truly want to do is have the MC6 access the banks above preset 384 and change scenes, etc (so I don't have to have my computer connected).. In any case, I've had my MC6 for a long time but NEVER knew that I could access 12/dual switch rather than 6? How?... Thanks brother..

You have to sacrifice two of the switches - Assign "Toggle Page" to switch C for eg.
When you clik it, it brings you to presets G-L.
Once there you would have to assign another switch to toggle page to go back to the A-F

Way cool... so I can basically have (8) rather than (6)... since I use up (2) for the toggle part... AB_DE and C/F are toggles then GH_JK.. right... OR Maybe it's really (10) since C=Toggle forward, and and I=Toggle back... Hmmm...

It FREAKIN WORKS!!!

CC #'0' - value of '3' = Bank 'D'

PC # '0' = Preset # '385'

CC# ‘34’ value of ‘0’ = Scene 1

AND my MFC101 is still able to change the efx blocks... and the MC6 is able to access the presets above 384... freakin NICE...

Thanks!

Last edited:
It FREAKIN WORKS!!!

CC #'0' - value of '3' = Bank 'D'

PC # '0' = Preset # '385'

CC# ‘34’ value of ‘0’ = Scene 1

AND my MFC101 is still able to change the efx blocks... and the MC6 is able to access the presets above 384... freakin NICE...

Thanks!
I'm trying to do this on my Mkll. I tried what you did but it doesn't work.
Can you send a screenshot of the editor?

Tried those settings, doesn't work on my Mk ll
It should simply change your presets like mine... I'm happy to help - I can provide you with my Morningstar configuration file? I'm currently on firmware 2.5 on my MC6 and I'm happy to upload the file.. or PM, email it to you if you let me know how/which method to get it to you? Let me know...

Back
Top Bottom