MFC101 kick tags?

Billbill

Power User
Ive checked eBay and reverb trying to find a labeling system for my new MFC101. Couldn't really find anything! Where can I find a pack of custom ones anyone know?

Ive checked eBay and reverb trying to find a labeling system for my new MFC101. Couldn't really find anything! Where can I find a pack of custom ones anyone know?

Hey mate! As my good man grandinq kindly suggested, feel free to check out zenrigs.com for all kind of board and labelling goodies. I don't have a shot of the MFC to hand but here's my AX8 all labelled up with KickTags, which look identical to the MFC options. Shout if I can be of any help!

Sukh

V5hcp6Q.jpg

Your setup looks pretty fn cool. But I just can't get used to the layout between the zen rings tag and the switch on the side of it. Seems like a major design flaw either with them tags or in my brain haha.

Not a design flaw mate - a design decision. The previous generation used to have them directly below each switch, but that only enabled the use of 'mini tiles' for the graphics. Lots of folks wanted the bigger graphic tiles, as I developed for the AX8, so I redesigned the MFC UniSurrounds to have the same layout as the AX8 ones, which can now take a full size Graphic Tile, or up to 3 text labels per switch.

Sukh

@ZenRigs Man, when are these going to be available for order again? I know holiday season gets busy for everyone, so just checking in. Would like a set for the MFC, and possibly a LED riser for my EV1.

@ZenRigs Man, when are these going to be available for order again? I know holiday season gets busy for everyone, so just checking in. Would like a set for the MFC, and possibly a LED riser for my EV1.
Hey mate!

I have everything in stock - I just need to make some changes to the website but day job has taken priority for the past couple of weeks. I finish for xmas hols (day job) on Friday and plan to get the site done over the weekend and open for orders again by Monday. Will post here when open again, or you can also drop me an email at sukh@zenrigs.com and I'll add you to the mailing list so you get notified when it's rocking again.

Thank you!
Sukh

Thanks Sukh,
I just shot you an email to make sure I know when it's ready to order. Time to start making a more detailed plan of just what I want to order. :)

Hi all! Hope you're all fine and dandy.

Just a quickie to let you know the site will be re-stocked and up and running in about.... 4 minutes (10:30pm UK time)

Thanks for all that have been waiting patiently - you're all bloody awesome.

Cheers!
Sukh

Back
Top Bottom