MFC101 Edit....UGGHHH!

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
My registration code doesn't work and the editor looks daunting to say the least. God I miss Faslink. Anyone use this and get it done fast? I just want to name patches, control state of IA and use my exp pedals. Thought this would be simple product, but from the looks of it thus far, it is not. I'll report back if I change my tune.

Spent countless hours playing with new Axe Fx III and looks as though I can't use for my gig this weekend. Bummed..... Thank God I still have my Axe Fx II though

are you saying you can't open the program? that will impede getting it done fast.

I can open the program, but it won't let me get past setting things up. Says I have like 3 trials left or something. Regardless I can see the program looks hard to use. That is my opinion. Maybe you midi techs can fly through it, but I don't have that skill.

I can open the program, but it won't let me get past setting things up. Says I have like 3 trials left or something. Regardless I can see the program looks hard to use. That is my opinion. Maybe you midi techs can fly through it, but I don't have that skill.
oh i haven't used the program so i don't know. it may be difficult or not, i'm not sure. i was just concerned that you couldn't open the program at all.

oh i haven't used the program so i don't know. it may be difficult or not, i'm not sure. i was just concerned that you couldn't open the program at all.
I'm sure it's easier than hand inputting 70 patches. I'll keep you posted. Gary, the MFC101 edit developer, is suppose to resend my code, as original didn't work.

Still cannot get the MFC editor to do anything with the MFC101. Tried a usb to dual midi cable and using the Axe FX II with midi cable and NADA. Followed instructions on how to set the MFC up and the Axe Fx II to communicate. Nothing. Can the freaking FC just be released like yesterday!!!????? Ugh....I've been using Fractal for a decade and midi for almost 20 years... Used Ground Control Pros and Access Electronics midi stuff....this is beyond my pay grade........

Back
Top Bottom