Wish MFC wishlist

Would be nice to know if a firmware upgrade is in the works. Seriously considering replacing my mfc with some other brand if nothing happens.

Wish #2 ("Freely assignable switches or a moveable preset row") has been implemented in firmware 3.06.
Mk III devices only.

Wish #13 (editor) has been fullfilled too: MFC-Edit has been released.

Wish #2 ("Freely assignable switches or a moveable preset row") has been implemented in firmware 3.06.
Mk III devices only.

Sometimes, dreams come true. :)

Mk III devices only.

Fantastic! Very pleased by this.

I really need this!

A necessary prerequisite would be to have the current scene number permanently shown in the display. Otherwise you may end up not knowing which scene you are currently on. Scene number permanently shown is on the wish list for months but there have been no information if it is being addressed, might be addressed in the future, is currently not on the to do list or cannot be realised at all.

I'd LOVE to see this in a FW update for my MFC-101 MkIII.

1. Hold an IA to switch the assigned effect between X/Y on the Axe-Fx.

This seems possible to program for a long hold on an active block represented by the MFC IA's. Maybe flashing green light for active 'Y' state and solid green for active 'X' state? Worst case is you don't hold it long enough and it gets disabled?

I assume the 'workaround' to this is scene control with X/Y states for the REVEAL option on the MFC? That does work fine, for one preset having 5 scenes is plenty for what I do live.

This is my only wish for the MFC thus far. Thanks for outlining this so long ago Yek-man.

4. Easier song programming. Plus sorting of song and sets

Version 3.0 of MFC-Edit gives you Song names up to 25 characters long, sorting and other editing features. It's not strictly a feature of the MFC-101 firmware (as of FW 3.06) but you can still do it. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
+ 1
Yek, OK !!!
Everything is alright

My strong desire
3 LEDs, as AX8 of (X-Y-ON / OFF)
Will it ever be possible to see these changes ?

I really need this!

I'd LOVE to see this in a FW update for my MFC-101 MkIII.
I've been experimenting with a LF+JR+ as an alternate controller for my AxeFX, and it does show the scene number on the second line. It's very helpful to have this functionality.

Would love to have a hold select the X/Y state of any block and then have the MFC LED go amber or blue (any other color besides red/green which show active/loaded/off)

I would love to have the mfc firmware opensourced so we can at last handle 768 presets...

That would be great. I always assumed it was a storage issue though (ie. not enough of it); just like all the other stuff people are requesting to no response.
-
Austin

That would be great. I always assumed it was a storage issue though (ie. not enough of it); just like all the other stuff people are requesting to no response.
-
Austin
It is, but some features are only used by 0.5% of users and should be removed in an alternate firmware...

Back
Top Bottom