MFC v2.15 - IA default settings after updating firmware

tojoba

Have searched on this topic but can't seem to find a thread that addresses my question, so I apologize if it has been answered before. After updating my MFC to 2.15, the default settings for my IA switches 1-17 have changed from what is represented on page 19 of the MFC manual. For example, IA #6 used to be for COMP1, IA #7 was DRIVE1, etc. Now, when the MFC fires up IA #9 is AMP and #10 is CAB and most of the other IA switches are not assigned.

Do I have a setting incorrect to have the default IA this way? I realize I can change my switches manually but just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a quick fix.

Thanks.

Have searched on this topic but can't seem to find a thread that addresses my question, so I apologize if it has been answered before. After updating my MFC to 2.15, the default settings for my IA switches 1-17 have changed from what is represented on page 19 of the MFC manual. For example, IA #6 used to be for COMP1, IA #7 was DRIVE1, etc. Now, when the MFC fires up IA #9 is AMP and #10 is CAB and most of the other IA switches are not assigned.

Do I have a setting incorrect to have the default IA this way? I realize I can change my switches manually but just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a quick fix.

Thanks.

Just reset your MFC-101 to factory default settings (reboot with switch 11 held down); the IA-switches should be the same as in the manual.

Back
Top Bottom