1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

MFC & templeboards

Discussion in 'MFC Discussion' started by Chewie5150, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Chewie5150

Chewie5150
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

After years without my MFC I just procured one last night! Lookin forward to the simple integration with my Axe II again. Is anyone using the MFC on a templeboard? Strong enough? do the screws on bottom of the MFC get in the way of the connection system to the templeboard?

iaresee likes this.
  2. Stratocaster

Stratocaster
    Expand Collapse
    New here

I am using the MFC-101 on a Temple Audio Duo Pedalboard with 4 Large Plates for attachment.
    For me it`s the optimal MFC + Pedalboard Solution. Very clean and sturdy and easy to handle.

You need to remove the bottom rubber feet and replace the screws with M3.5 x 6mm flat head screws. The right screws are available on the FAS Parts Shop: https://shop.fractalaudio.com/Parts_p/svc-parts1.htm (look for: AX8 M3.5 6mm Screws Pkg of 6) or from other Shops like Amazon or ebay.

The following thread is a good source for further information on removing the MFCs feet for Pedalboard attachment:
    https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/removing-ax8-feet-for-velcro.110879/

Jeff Greene and Chewie5150 like this.
  3. Chewie5150

Chewie5150
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Awesome! thanks for the info

4. Jeff Greene

Jeff Greene
    Expand Collapse
    New here

You don't happen to have a pic of your rig in the "Show us your MFC Setups" thread do you? This sounds like a great setup.

5. Stratocaster

Stratocaster
    Expand Collapse
    New here

I actually have no pictures at the moment, but can take some the next days ;)

Jeff Greene likes this.
  6. Chewie5150

Chewie5150
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I ordered the screws from Fractal and getting a larger Temple board. I had the Duo 24 but ordered the 34 to fit the MFC and my 3 mission pedals. Should all be setup within the next week or so. Selling my Morningstar pedal as well. Great pedal but no longer necessary.

Jeff Greene likes this.
  7. Stratocaster

Stratocaster
    Expand Collapse
    New here

I have the Temple Board Duo 34 aswell for my MFC and 2 Pedals with the option to add a 3rd pedal soon.
    The Size is perfect for the MFC + 3 Volume / Expression Pedals.

I`ll post a picture the next days...

Jeff Greene likes this.