Mfc switching issue

Vhalen50

Experienced
Recently my MFC stops switching and will only stay on the second "preset". Any other button I press just makes it 2nd preset. I tried resetting it and nothing. Was running most current fw

Any ideas?

Similar thing happened to me a while ago. I have IAs 1-5 assigned to scenes 1-5, suddenly any of the buttons I press activated scene 5. I also reset the unit and it didn't help, the problem went away after a while and hasn't happened since.

Axe-Fx II FW 12.01 and MFC-101 FW 2.18

You may want to remove the 6 bottom screws on the mfc, carefully separate the top & bottom halves of the unit, and ensure all of the ribbon cables are connected.

If the firmware upgrade doesn't change/fix the issue... you could try a factory reset.. that may be painful if you have a lot of customization, so I recommend doing a backup prior to a factory reset.

If the firmware upgrade doesn't change/fix the issue... you could try a factory reset.. that may be painful if you have a lot of customization, so I recommend doing a backup prior to a factory reset.

Tried the firmware update. It worked. Then happened randomly again. Tried a factory reset. Still happened randomly. I might try creating a new preset, in case it's corrupted or something.

Back
Top Bottom