MFC Scene placement

serge20261

Inspired
Hopefully I can explain myself,I've recently purchased some Commercial Presets 5 scenes per preset,unfortunately I can't remember from whom but they sound great.
Because the presets go from Scene 1 being clean gradually gaining up to lead on scene 5
My patches are set up with song names ,I use 5 Presets that I've purchased,for approx 80 songs,I may have to alter the scene order per song,can I do this on the MFC ,mixing Scene order per preset.
Hopefully you guys get what I mean

You cannot change the Switches per preset on the MFC. It'd be better to copy and paste Scenes on the Axe itself using Axe-Edit. Choose a Scene to copy then right click on the Scene buttons in Edit and Copy. Choose the Scene you want to Paste to - actually change to it completely - then right click and choose Paste.

You may want to work with duplicate presets in case you make a mistake or paste to Scene 8 (which is unused) as a buffer.

You probably purchased Fremen's presets.

Than
You cannot change the Switches per preset on the MFC. It'd be better to copy and paste Scenes on the Axe itself using Axe-Edit. Choose a Scene to copy then right click on the Scene buttons in Edit and Copy. Choose the Scene you want to Paste to - actually change to it completely - then right click and choose Paste.

You may want to work with duplicate presets in case you make a mistake or paste to Scene 8 (which is unused) as a buffer.

You probably purchased Fremen's presets.
Thanks Chris your a legend,I will give it a go,I'll definitely have to make copies,one preset may be used in several songs with scenes altered accordingly.I suppose it's more of a memory thing,knowing that button one going to get the song started,rather then trying to remember what scene to start the song.
Yes they are Fremans patches

Back
Top Bottom