MFC replacement power adaptor.

LucasLeCompte

Experienced
I know it takes a 9vac 1000ma plug, but which ones have you guys gotten that have worked for sure? I dont want to fish around and try to find out all to see it doesnt work. I found a few on amazon but im not 100% sure those will work. any ideas? FYI Im going to be using phantom power over a 7 pin midi cable to power my MFC also. Ethernet port on my axe fx II looks to be dead as im getting the timeout error when axe fx II mode is on the MFC.

I found this one, but its AC/DC

Power adaptor

also found this power adaptor which someone recommend on here. They said fractal recommended this one as a replacement.

Last edited:
Does your MFC have the FASlink port? If so, I'd recommend you buy the FASlink adapter (assuming you don't have FASlink on your Axe Fx) instead of buying the AC adapter, and then you can use a simple XLR cable to handle the midi and power :)

@LucasLeCompte I think either listed would be fine, but I would make a call to Fractal Support just to get their input on it. They are very helpful about such things and are always interested in getting you the right item to make your gear experience reliable.

Does your MFC have the FASlink port? If so, I'd recommend you buy the FASlink adapter (assuming you don't have FASlink on your Axe Fx) instead of buying the AC adapter, and then you can use a simple XLR cable to handle the midi and power :)
i have a mark 1 mfc and mark II axe so no.

Back
Top Bottom