MFC Question?

DJD100

Power User
Hi all, just wondering if I assign a FX Block to a IA, will it override whatever that FX Block is assigned in a Scene.

a) I have Scenes with for example the Chorus Block off.

b) I assign the Chorus Block to a IA, then turn it on.

c) Will the Chorus Block stay on now as I move through my Scenes that have it intitally set to off?

Thanks...

Hi all, just wondering if I assign a FX Block to a IA, will it override whatever that FX Block is assigned in a Scene.

a) I have Scenes with for example the Chorus Block off.

b) I assign the Chorus Block to a IA, then turn it on.

c) Will the Chorus Block stay on now as I move through my Scenes that have it intitally set to off?

Thanks...
Depends on the scene revert setting in the Axe:
Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-25 um 20.35.57.png

Hmmm, this makes more sense!

I'm getting quite a gap switching Scenes via custom mapped PC's, with Ignore Redundant PC's enabled,even if the only difference is turning a delay on/off?

a) Is this normal?

b) Will the switching gap be removed when I use a better interface and CC#34 Value = 0/7 instead (perhaps amp block excepted)?

I'm getting quite a gap switching Scenes via custom mapped PC's, with Ignore Redundant PC's enabled,even if the only difference is turning a delay on/off?

Is Axe-Edit running when this happens? That will cause gaps on scene changes.

Custom mapping is no better/worse than CC#34 for gapless scene changes.

Is Axe-Edit running when this happens? That will cause gaps on scene changes.

Custom mapping is no better/worse than CC#34 for gapless scene changes.

No, I'm getting gaps both with Axe Edit running and off?

MidiMate sending custom mapped to Scenes PC's, Ignore redundant PC's, Revert On, SysEx off?

Are you sure there's no X/Y switching going on, even in bypassed blocks?

If you can post the preset I'll test it w/ Midimate.
Are you sure there's no X/Y switching going on, even in bypassed blocks?

Hmmm, indeed there was some X/Y switching happening, and removing that fixed it with the MIDI Mate, thanks a million Gentlemen!

So, the law is that X/Y switching, even to the same Block Effect Type causes a short mute, correct?

Back
Top Bottom