• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

MFC Probs...Operator error

Kdog

Inspired
Hey Guys, I just updated my firmware but now it seems when I hit my presets it Goes to different Scenes. How do i fix this?

Kdog

Inspired
To sum it up. Switches 1 thru 5 at the bottom of the pedal board used to change presets. And they would sync up with what the Axe Fx would display.
Now ... when I go to change a preset all its brings up are the scenes.
I've scrolled through all the menu areas but can't seem to find a solution. Where is this in the menu?

selta

Forum Addict
Sounds like the IA got switched on those buttons. In Edit mode, you can set them to whatever you want them to be. I don't have mine in front of me, but it's pretty intuitive.
Edit > MIDI > IA

Kdog

Inspired
That was it... I was in Reveal mode. All I had to do was toggle the Reveal button to go back to where I was.

thanks guys.

Top Bottom