MFC Problems

Hey all, I've been having some troubles with my MFC board. I'm running an AXE FX II XL+ with the MFC-101 Mark III all at the current (or at least 3 months ago it was) firmware. Problems started about 6 months ago where I lost the use of sections of buttons. I rejigged all the internal cables and it worked again for a while. Now there are various buttons not working. The up button is always red, the drive button is like orange, and then out of nowhere it will just start running through all of the presets until I disconnect it. It's not awful stable but has been... usable enough for my purposes, however I'm back playing live soon and will need full access of the switches.

Has anyone else had this problem or know a fix for it? Would really like a home or local fix as shipping somewhere from NZ will take a long time and cost a lot. - Yes I have formatted it and all the usually suspects with no joy!

Cheers!

Just curious - how is it getting powered? Adapter, FASlink or EtherCon?

Maybe try a different cable or method?

Powered via FASlink, I've tried a couple of cables. I did boot it up by itself with the adapter a while ago and it had the same issue but never actually tried to use it with a midi cable or EtherCon.

Back
Top Bottom