MFC price increase?

IIRC, the $699 price was the holiday sale price ($50 off), and they've been out of stock ever since December, so yes, maybe they are going to be back in stock soon! I really hope so, because I've been gigging with my Axe since I got mine at the beginning of the year, all without any foot control. I've had to be very creative.

Makes two of us :(

IIRC, the $699 price was the holiday sale price ($50 off), and they've been out of stock ever since December, so yes, maybe they are going to be back in stock soon! I really hope so, because I've been gigging with my Axe since I got mine at the beginning of the year, all without any foot control. I've had to be very creative.

The 699.00 was the holiday special price. I ordered my Axe-FX2 on Dec 30/12 and the MFC was out of stock then, but it had been available up to about a week before I ordered mine.

If you had put yourself on the waiting list before the price increase you should be able to order the MFC at the reduced price when they become available.

This was on the order page when I placed myself on the waiting list

"Apologies, holiday shoppers, but this product is out of stock. To be notified when it becomes available again, please send an email to waitlist@fractalaudio.com
Looking for a great gift in the meanwhile? Order a Fractal Audio Systems GIFT CERTIFICATE to cover the subsequent purchase of the MFC-101 (If you do, we will honor the $699 holiday price when you order later!)
Also, customers who purchase an Axe-Fx II from now through Dec 31, 2012 are entitled to purchase the MFC-101 at the ultra-low price of $649 when we re-stock. Simply sign up for the wait list, then when we notify you the product is in stock, send us your order number and we'll send you a special discount code."

There were a few posts that mentioned a shipment in the middle of March, so hopefully they become available soon, and that FAS received enough to satisify the number of people who placed their name on the list.

It's capitalism. If you could get a raise you'd take, why should Cliff be exempt?

Back
Top Bottom