mfc pausing when I don't want it to

rickbarclay

Inspired
Hi, all. Long time no see. Something strange is happening. When I press the foot switch to change the preset,
my axe edit screen goes into pause mode. This doesn't happen when I change the preset in axe edit. It only happens when I press the up or down foot switch on the mfc 101. Can anybody tell me what happened and how I might get the mfc to change the preset without send axe edit into pause? Thanks for any help.

Hi, all. Long time no see. Something strange is happening. When I press the foot switch to change the preset,
my axe edit screen goes into pause mode. This doesn't happen when I change the preset in axe edit. It only happens when I press the up or down foot switch on the mfc 101. Can anybody tell me what happened and how I might get the mfc to change the preset without send axe edit into pause? Thanks for any help.

This new preferences option was added in 3.8.0.

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/changing-presets-with-fcb1010.117094/#post-1397361

You can disable this by unchecking the last item in the preferences menu:

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 21.19.34.png

Thanks, Hubertus. All is well again. BTW, if I stopped to read all the release notes, I'd nary have time to do any playing.

Back
Top Bottom