MFC out of stock? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

pharmd07

Experienced
Bummer. I've been saving up for a few months for the MFC...and now it's out of stock!

I'm very sad now. Just had to share.

I need to learn more patience.

If you cant handle the wait I would let you have mine now, and then you buy me a new one when they are available!

Wow! That's a very kind offer, but I'm not in a huge rush. It's more of a matter that I was so excited about getting the MFC that it was a bit of a letdown to find out it was out of stock. These things happen, and it's not the end of the world.

I know Fractal makes great products, thus I know the MFC will be worth the wait. Like I said, I really do need to work on my patience. My impatience is a significant character flaw that I need to iron out!

I can't wait for Fractal to have them available again. I've been saving my gig money and ready to purchase one right away. Does anyone know when they might have them available, I am on the waiting list..but heard nothing yet..:(

I can't wait for Fractal to have them available again. I've been saving my gig money and ready to purchase one right away. Does anyone know when they might have them available, I am on the waiting list..but heard nothing yet..:(

See Cliff's post above from July 28th. Will be available in a couple weeks.

Wow! That must have been expensive!

I'm still patiently waiting...

Unfortunately, I've gotten no responses from Independent Music Au.
Shows "awaiting fulfillment", which means they have my money and are doing "preshipment checkout".

Somehow I am smelling a credit card/Paypal dispute.

Unfortunately, I've gotten no responses from Independent Music Au.
Shows "awaiting fulfillment", which means they have my money and are doing "preshipment checkout".

Somehow I am smelling a credit card/Paypal dispute.

I've had zero issues with Independent Music. Shoot them an email and I'm sure they can explain further.

Has anyone received email from Fractal regarding your waiting list for the MFC III? anyone know how much longer..I remember the guy from Fractal saying two weeks but its over 3 weeks now..:( was thinking about getting one on Ebay but rather buy a new one from Fractal..hope to know soon

Boat is scheduled to reach port on Aug 26. About another week to clear customs, get shipped to us, tested, QC'd, etc.

Back
Top Bottom