mfc not repsonding after quantum update

Yep - me too. Not noticed before, but I definately have the same issue.

Went back to Quantum Beta and no problem. Re-loaded Qualtum V1.0 and problem back.

Ive reverted to the Beta until we get an update.

My MFC Mark II won't respond the tuner button. The tuner on the AxeFX works fine. Maybe I just need to reset something. Other button on the MFC seem to work okay.

I have this exact same issue since the quantum upgrade. The tuner doesn't work until you switch to a different preset, and then back. Then it works.

I seem to have the condition after upgrading to Quantum v1.0 public,and MFC-101 v3.08. Only preset, bank,and x/y light up and function.Download and reloaded firmware for both units. now I seem to be stuck in name timeout on the 101 still trying to work that out. Is there a way to go back to a version that is a known working firmware? can i go to the beta version? or v19.

Last edited:
Problem with MFC-101 LEDs

Wow! I think I figured out what the problem was with the MFC101. It is completely working with all LEDs working as well. What I stumbled on was when your update is finished loading and you reboot the MFC101, the software defaults to MFC-101 XL, You have to go back and reset it to AXE-FX Mode II. I didn't realize that this would happen. I hope this helps anyone with this problem.:)

Last edited:
Checked this on mine. It was already set to II not XL. Problem still exists for me.

Wow! I think I figured out what the problem was with the MFC101. It is completely working with all LEDs working as well. What I stumbled on was when your update is finished loading and you reboot the MFC101, the software defaults to MFC-101 XL, You have to go back and reset it to AXE-FX Mode II. I didn't realize that this would happen. I hope this helps anyone with this problem.:)

I have a similar problem since updating. I updated to Quantum and the latest MFC firmware last night. Now, the MFC starts with patch X264 selected and sends a PC to the AxeFX. When I select a new patch on the AxeFX the MFC goes into 'AXE-FX Name Timeout". Nothing seems to help at all. I submitted a ticket to support last night.

Back
Top Bottom