1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

MFC mkIII Momentary switching q

Discussion in 'MFC Discussion' started by Billbill, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Billbill

Billbill
    Expand Collapse
    Forum Addict

Ive looked on YouTube and in the manual but can't find out exactly how to setup momentary IA switching. How do I set it up? I run my MFC in AxeFx mode I think so 1-5 are scenes, up/down are all my presets, and rest are all IAs. Getting bored so I want to try momentary switching thing it looks like fun! Thx

2. unix-guy

unix-guy
    Expand Collapse
    Axe-Master

If bank up/down are changing presets then you've altered the bank size to 0.

What is your intended use of momentary switching? Change a switch to the type "momentary". Done.

3. Billbill

Billbill
    Expand Collapse
    Forum Addict

Correct.

4. Billbill

Billbill
    Expand Collapse
    Forum Addict

That's it? If I set an IA to momentary, is it momentary in all presets? I think so due to the fact that the MFC only knows what it gets assigned and axe doesn't necessarily see that, right? Just wanna make sure.

5. unix-guy

unix-guy
    Expand Collapse
    Axe-Master

Yep.