MFC MK3 and AXE FX 2 not working well at all

Riffstein

I recently came back to try the Axe-Fx II in live again. Updated to version Ares 2.00 which I love. Dialed in and tweaked new effects. Now the time for MFC (3.08) nothing is working, I’m connecting them through Ethernet and Midi,
First problem is that the effects don’t seem to be loading properly on the MFC, it takes sometimes 10 seconds to change from one effect to the other and with “AXE-FX SYNC TIMEOUT” message appearing when the effect kicks in and then “AXE-FX NAME TIMEOUT” . It also doesn’t look like it’s giving any option to toggle the blocks on and off, just the basic number of the preset switch is lit with two random switches that are red and don’t change when I press them.
I reset the MFC and still nothing, MIDI channel is the same “1” and still nothing.

I gave up and switched to “Axe FX none” and the response was good in changing effects, but when I tried to assign switches to bypass for example the delay “switch 15” it works but becomes bypassed by default even if I change to another preset and come back, the delay is still bypassed, I think I hit a brick wall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom