MFC Mark III problem

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Been working fine but when I powered it up tonight all the switch lights light up and the screen is blank just glows green. Please help!

Been working fine. I have an Axe II Mark II. Connect to the MFC via ethercon. Turned it on tonight. MFC powers up but every foot switch light is lit up and the display is blank just glows green. I switched out the ethercon cable for a brand new one with the same result. Gonna try just powering it with the power supply later. Don have the power supply here. Anybody else have this issue? It's just been sitting on my desk.

Last edited:
I and a few others had the issue here.
In my case the MFC had to be returned to support to reprogram the main board.

Just tried powering it up with the power supply only and trying a reset by holding down switch #11 and powering it on but end up with the same result. Every footswitch light lit up red and just a green display screen. Submitted a warranty ticket on the support page hopefully I'll hear from someone soon. I'm so bummed. Only had it for a few weeks and it has sat on my desk on top of my Axe. I had just got my Stomplabel's and got them put on two days before this. :-(

Last edited:
Had the same problem a couple of months ago. The Ethercon jack was damaged, the good thing was that I got the MFC and my Axe back within a week.

I sent it off to Fractal last week on the 4th or 5th and I got it back today. Don't know what the issue was but I got mine back not a different one. Thankful for a quick turn around though. Props to Fractal's service dept.

Same thing with me ... , brand new MFC Mk III ...have had it for a little over a month.... worked fine this afternoon, and just powered it up a bit ago and nothing but a green back lit screen.
What a bummer. Looks like I call Fractal in the morning. What the heck is going on with these things ? sheesh. :roll

Back
Top Bottom