MFC Issues - Pressing on patch causes axe to pull patches that no longer exist - and wont change patches

StaticEnergy

Hey all - I have the MFC - 101 set to midi - and has been communicating with Axe FX II.
I have it set for the first 5 buttons to be patch selection - reveal button for scenes - everything else is pretty normal. I have a Mission engineering volume in controller 1 - and a mission engineering SP1 (wah with switch) on Controller 2/3.

I went and pressed my patch number x - and i see a name flash that was in the original presets loaded into the axe - and then it bounces back down to the lowest in the patch bank - ex I press patch 4 and it cycles back to patch 320 - press on 324 - words go crazy and it automatically just sits back on 320.
I press bank increase or subtract - and it tries to switch up or down - but then settles back on patch 320.

I have it attached to my computer with the USB - and in the AXE edit - i can change the patch to the original names - but then when I try to switch on MFC 101 - nothing changes.

Backed up all patches - and then rebooted MFC to factory - now - it will only keep one name (whichever patch i choose on the AXE edit ) and every button I press just cycles the numbers - but keeps the same exact patches with the same exact sounds.

I already checked - nothing in the AXE II has changed - so I tried changing my power adapter to the MFC - same problem
i changed midi cable to a brand new cable - same problem
i changed both cables - and unplugged all peripherals - same problem

Went into AXE edit - chose the patch I wanted - disabled volume pedal - and I CAn CYCLE THROUGH ALL SNAPSHOTS - but once again it will not allow for actual patch changes.

I'm at the point where I am wanting to reinstall from the ground up and wipe clean - start at the bottom and firmware up - ANY THOUGHTS

Back
Top Bottom