Wish Mfc Fx loop

Scotlandyabass

Inspired
am pretty sure it will have been brought up before, has anyone asked for the Fx loop to be in the mfc as well as the main unit?

;);)
Well if you're asking for a new feature it sure helps to have a clue as to how it might work for the user.;)

I wasn't asking for anything,
I thought it was a wish list, an idea pipeline.
I must have missed the part where you bring solutions to match the ideas :anguished:

I wasn't asking for anything,
I thought it was a wish list, an idea pipeline.
I must have missed the part where you bring solutions to match the ideas :anguished:
It's not about a solution at all - it's about the user experience. Anything that has design should have the user experience in mind.

As a user how would you like it to function? For example, would you like one stereo loop, two stereo loops, would you like a stereo look in be able to be run as two mono loops, would you like TRS connections so you could have more loops in the same space, would you like the ability to switch loops in and out from the MFC? Being able to answer questions like these helps to better define the user experience and get you what you want.

Thinking about how you want it to work for the user is not the same thing as actually implementing how it will work with the hardware and systems available to the engineer.

Just something to consider. :)

Back
Top Bottom