MFC-Edit with Axe-Fx III

bwanagary

Administrator
Here's an addendum if you're planning to use your MFC-101 with the Axe-Fx III while waiting for for the FC-6 and FC-12 to become available. I'm sure that there is more to say but there are some things to keep in mind and some additional features on MFC-Edit 8.0 to ease programming the MFC-101 for use with the Axe-Fx III.

Attachments

• MFC-Edit-Owners-Manual_8.0-Axe-Fx-III-Addendum2.pdf
    336.9 KB · Views: 144
What would you need to do to go back and forth between Axe-Fx II and Axe-Fx III with the MFC-101(rehearsal and home studio)?

What would you need to do to go back and forth between Axe-Fx II and Axe-Fx III with the MFC-101(rehearsal and home studio)?
You would need nothing more than changing the Axe-Fx Mode parameter on the BASE CONFIG page from Axe-Fx III to Axe-Fx II and select the correct communications port. (Or you could just change the Axe-Fx Mode and Communication Port in the MFC-101 itself using the built-in editor).

So this may be a stupid question that has already been asked, but I have read that the MFC will not work with the lll , now it looks like it will with an update ???,

Really want to start using the lll live, but it’s useless without a foot controller for me,

If I knew the release date or at least an anticipated date, it sure would be nice to know, even if its a longtime, at least then I can plan accordingly!!!

So this may be a stupid question that has already been asked, but I have read that the MFC will not work with the lll , now it looks like it will with an update ???,

Really want to start using the lll live, but it’s useless without a foot controller for me,

If I knew the release date or at least an anticipated date, it sure would be nice to know, even if its a longtime, at least then I can plan accordingly!!!
This has been covered ad nauseum in various threads.

The MFC-101 will work fine as a generic midi controller with the Axe Fx III.

What it lacks is bidirectional communication and Axe Fx mode.

Back
Top Bottom