MFC-Edit version 7.0 is here!

bwanagary

Administrator
Happy new year to everyone! May 2017 be a great year with health, happiness and prosperity for all. And, oh yeah, some fantastic music too :) !

I know that many of you have been eagerly awaiting the release of Version 7.0 of MFC-Edit because of greatly the enhanced IA Switch configuration features. It's up on the servers now and next time you launch MFC-Edit you should automatically be prompted to download the update. As usual, this update is free to existing MFC-Edit owners.

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK CLIFF, MATT AND THE FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS FAMILY FOR A FANTASTIC 2016. It continues to be a privilege to work with such classy people and the finest technology on the planet.

ALSO, the Fractal Audio Systems community - birds of a feather flock together. You're a classy bunch and, no BS, it is great being a part of this community.

Have a fantastic 2017 !
-G

And thank you for constant updates, I didn't have yet to use a lot the app, but I don't regret buying it even before the MFC, and it gets only better !

I'm heading out of town for a few days, but I'll be giving this a workout when I get back home!

There was no Firmware upgrade for the MFC-101. 3.08 is still the most current.
The new features include the "Virtual MFC-101" window - you can drag effect blocks onto the Virtual MFC-101 IA Switches. Also, you can see the Preset Bank Size and REVEAL switch behavior on the Virtual MFC-101.
Virtual-MFC-101-03.png

So... after my update to version 7.0, I cannot send or receive to my MFC-101 (Original).

I have it powered via external power supply, and do not have faslink hooked up. I checked the midi cables and rebooted my PC repeatedly.

It was working great with the previous version. I have a gig Friday and it would be great if I could get this sorted out, I need to start rehearsing.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom