MFC Edit Registration

MadAxe

Hello,
just bought the MFC Edit...
Got confirmation and billing but where is my serial???
There is no Info about when how etc...
Do i need a serial?
When do i get it?
Why not get it with the bill?
Why do i need a serial for it?

i don't get it why people make things complicated... this is disappointed...
Tomorrow i fly to a studio... it's in the wild... no internet... what is when the trial is over???
damn this sucks... there is no read me no info about how to get the serial etc...
stupid
M.

Your Activation Key should be in your receipt. Many thousands of purchases are made and they Activation Keys are always sent with the invoice via email. If you truly did not receive the email with the invoice and Activation Key then please open a support ticket or email "support@fractalaudio.com" and we will follow up. Notwithstanding that, I will PM your activation key to you immediately to help you out.

Before I can do that, however, I need to know your name or order # so that I can send you the correct Activation Key.

Please PM (Private Message) me your full name or Order ID.
Thanks

I just PM'd you an Activation key. Please let us know if that doesn't work for you.
I think the store is undergoing some maintenance right now so the invoice/Activation emails may have been delayed.
-Gary

From the description at the online shop:

This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product.
  • Once your order is processed (within 1 business day) you will receive a download link via email.
  • Your license code will be issued separately via email. You can still use the software while waiting for the license code.
  • Please note that there are NO RETURNS on Software purchases.

Don't see how this is complicated... Apart from that, maybe check your email (spam folder) for the license code again and - in case you didn't receive the code - PM forum member bwanagary who is the developer of MFC-Edit. He's responding usually pretty fast.

:). That's what I love about the Fractal Audio community. We really are a community. I can still remember when I first entered the "Fractal space" and I panicked about stuff. You, Volt, and many others were so generous and patient with me as I learned to navigate my way around the equipment and software. I could never have enjoyed the gear as much as I do, much less write the editor, without the help and encouragement of the community. Kudos to all of you, and the leadership from Cliff and Matt who set the example for us all.

hello,
i'm a happy user of axe fx & mfc.
love to handle it with axe edit and visual software

i purchased my mfc 2nd hand and the owner said he used mfc edit and has a key.
unfortunately i never received the key for this although it was promissed.

so how do I retreive new key (based upon seral number of mfc?) for free?

hello,
i'm a happy user of axe fx & mfc.
love to handle it with axe edit and visual software

i purchased my mfc 2nd hand and the owner said he used mfc edit and has a key.
unfortunately i never received the key for this although it was promissed.

so how do I retreive new key (based upon seral number of mfc?) for free?
Please open a support ticket (or email support@fractalaudio.com) with a subject of "MFC-Edit Activation Key" and provide the Operating System and MFC-Edit version that you have and I'll take care of you.

Back
Top Bottom