MFC-Edit Program Mac

komrad20

Inspired
Im experiencing a little bit of a problem with my MFC-Edit for Mac... It's not allowing me to dump a file successfully, and is throwing errors each time I try and perform that specific task.
I have tried using Fractal-Bot to dump the file, then Im trying to use the Edit program to open the file, and it as well is throwing an error message to me. This is a little frustrating, if anyone on here could help, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Thanks!!

need more details...like specific error message and FAS USB driver settings.. buffer size, midi delay etc. pls.

the invalid file type is after I try and use Fractal Bot to capture the Sysx Dump file, and import it back into the MFC Edit program. Thats what I get every time!

Have you physically disconnected the Axe FX ?
never plugged the MFC directly to the Axe FX and programmed it that way, as I was instructed not to by Gary Heller... I've only had the MFC-101 plugged into my mac via USB to MIDI cable, and powered by the AC Adapter. As Gary mentioned it could disrupt the process, having to go through the AxeFX then to the computer.

Sorry I meant have you disconnected your usual connection, you need to just have a wall wart powering it and the midi to the computer, and nothing else. Which it seems to be exactly what you're doing.

Sorry I meant have you disconnected your usual connection, you need to just have a wall wart powering it and the midi to the computer, and nothing else. Which it seems to be exactly what you're doing.
Yes I have, and still have the same problem.. This is getting quite annoying, not being able to use the program.

Sorry folks, I just now noticed this post ;-). If you're still having the problem please send me your SysEx dump file; sometimes I can deduce what the problem is by looking at the content of the file.

Im experiencing a little bit of a problem with my MFC-Edit for Mac... It's not allowing me to dump a file successfully, and is throwing errors each time I try and perform that specific task.
I have tried using Fractal-Bot to dump the file, then Im trying to use the Edit program to open the file, and it as well is throwing an error message to me. This is a little frustrating, if anyone on here could help, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Thanks!!
It's not a bug. Its your communication setup. If you're still having the problem send me your sysex dump and I'll take a look. Better yet, open a support ticket. This is definitely a usage error - the MFC-Edit messages are pretty explicit.

Gary, I opened a support ticket and we spoke about everything already, I shared with you the Sysex Dump File from before, as well as the screen shots of the errors I was experiencing while using the program.
I've been waiting to hear back from you regarding our email conversation.

Back
Top Bottom