MFC-Edit Not Transmitting Files

Recntly updated MFC-Edit and now it will not transmit flies to the MFC-101. I've tried everything I can think of, checked midi channels, changed midi cables, updated the drivers, changed all settings I can think of. USB adaptor is "ON" Send Realtime Sysex is on "None." I have not had issues with MFC-Edit till this update. I'm on a MAC and it simply won't transmit files. I may have something set incorrectly (although I changed nothing before this update and MFC-EDIT was transmitting files just fine) I simply don't know what. MFC-101 just display's "Waiting to Load" although the MFC-EDIT progress bar show's the file is sending.
Help!

have you tried sending the files both ways with out the mfc edit? I know you have checked this but I ask because I do this often, did you switch the midi cable connection at the mfc after sending to your computer to now receive from your computer? I have also had some midi cables that just did not work.

MFC-Edit: Help->Information, Errors & Support. Open a support ticket and provide the requested information if you are unable to figure it out.

Screen Shot 2016-07-26 at 9.26.14 AM.png

MFC-Edit: Help->Information, Errors & Support. Open a support ticket and provide the requested information if you are unable to figure it out.

View attachment 34014
Sending the files both ways was the answer. That was the one thing I didn't do and thought about it the next day. I didn't expect to need to incorporate this process once again after the update since it had already been done and files had been transferring just fine. Fooled me. Once I dumped a file from the MFC-101 to the computer and back again to the MFC-101 everything worked fine. However, I am unable to get the "set" names to change on the SET page. They highlight with a double click, I can put a new name in, but when I click off they go back to the original name, like "Frendly." Have not been able to solve this puzzle yet. Prior to the update this process worked just fine.

Sending the files both ways was the answer. That was the one thing I didn't do and thought about it the next day. I didn't expect to need to incorporate this process once again after the update since it had already been done and files had been transferring just fine. Fooled me. Once I dumped a file from the MFC-101 to the computer and back again to the MFC-101 everything worked fine. However, I am unable to get the "set" names to change on the SET page. They highlight with a double click, I can put a new name in, but when I click off they go back to the original name, like "Frendly." Have not been able to solve this puzzle yet. Prior to the update this process worked just fine.
Did you try pressing ENTER or TAB after entering the new Set name? Does that work?

Back
Top Bottom