MFC Edit Manual

SteveE9C6

Hi, I am waiting for my MFC to be in stock but I wanted to read the MFC Edit manual. I did find the you tube video but apparently that is not the current layout. Is the manual available to download? I was curious about how it integrates with AXE EDIT. IF your MFC and AXE FX II+ are hooked up via USB to your computer, is any other connection required to run MFC Edit? thanks.

I don't think MFC-Edit has an external manual; I think it's available in the Help section of the software.

If you're sure you're going to get it, just purchase MFC-Edit, and read it from there. This program will run without the the Axe-Fx or MFC-101 hooked up. You obviously won't be able to work on "your own" files until you get it, but you can fiddle around with it offline from your equipment, and get familiar with it, while you're waiting.

While I have had a few communication-type difficulties with the software, I consider it a must-have, if you're changing much from the stock MFC-101 setup. Bwanagary is always quick to respond to help requests, and the price is right..... :eagerness:

Thanks for the reply. I kind of suspected that may be the case. I'll just go ahead and purchase the software download.

I don't think MFC-Edit has an external manual; I think it's available in the Help section of the software.

If you're sure you're going to get it, just purchase MFC-Edit, and read it from there. This program will run without the the Axe-Fx or MFC-101 hooked up. You obviously won't be able to work on "your own" files until you get it, but you can fiddle around with it offline from your equipment, and get familiar with it, while you're waiting.

While I have had a few communication-type difficulties with the software, I consider it a must-have, if you're changing much from the stock MFC-101 setup. Bwanagary is always quick to respond to help requests, and the price is right..... :eagerness:

Let me know what kind of problems you're experiencing with communication and I'll see if I can help you out.

Thanks folks... My MFC was shipped this morning. I am downloading the software this evening. whoo hoo!
MFC Edit software is fantastic. It makes managing my multi-band, touring and recording, multi-instrument, AxeFX setup MUCH EASIER! It's a terrific product, and really opens up the power of the MFC-101.

Back
Top Bottom