MFC-Edit Gary is a great guy!!!!

svl

Power User
Just wanted to give major props and undying thanks to Gary, creator of the amazing MFC-Edit software. Not only has this incredible system completely changed my life in just one afternoon, it's also added hours and hours of free time to my life by cutting my MFC programming time to a fraction of what it was (not to mention saving wear and tear on my IA switches).

In addition to creating such a phenomenal piece of 'ware, Gary also went above and beyond the call of duty getting me into it and making sure I had it up and running fast and sure.

If you haven't purchased MFC-Edit yet, do yourself a HUGE favor and snag it immediately. It's a game changer.

Just wanted to give major props and undying thanks to Gary, creator of the amazing MFC-Edit software. Not only has this incredible system completely changed my life in just one afternoon, it's also added hours and hours of free time to my life by cutting my MFC programming time to a fraction of what it was (not to mention saving wear and tear on my IA switches).

In addition to creating such a phenomenal piece of 'ware, Gary also went above and beyond the call of duty getting me into it and making sure I had it up and running fast and sure.

If you haven't purchased MFC-Edit yet, do yourself a HUGE favor and snag it immediately. It's a game changer.
+1 for all points. Gary is amazing and generous with his help. MFC-Edit is a godsend.

I don't use MFC edit, but Gary always help a lot with MFC questions from users and i appreciate and commend him also!

Reactions: svl
Back
Top Bottom