MFC-Edit 6.2 - new features

It's a bit of a pain to set up the MFC101 with MFC-edit but this update looks like it's worth it. Can't wait to check it out!

Great step :D
Finally I see something I like on the first try :)
Simplicity remains my personal priority
Hopefully one day we can supplement with AXE EDIT
Another important step, when it will be possible to use it in real time ? (with all connected together AXE / MFC)

Thanks for the development, @bwanagary

Great step :D
Finally I see something I like on the first try :)
Simplicity remains my personal priority
Hopefully one day we can supplement with AXE EDIT
Another important step, when it will be possible to use it in real time ? (with all connected together AXE / MFC)

Thanks for the development, @bwanagary
Thanks for the kind words. More intuitive and facilitating development is possible, as you allude to in your post, but with that comes a much expanded "attack surface" for support issues, particularly when connecting and editing multiple devices concurrently. We shall see - nothing is impossible.

Muchas gracias / Grazie mille Diego. I can't tell you how delighted I am that you read my 42-page user manual :). I worked so hard to create that and I always figured that nobody would ever read it. It makes it all worth while. Version 7.0 of MFC-Edit will be up on the Fractal Audio Systems servers on january 1st 2017. Have a safe and fun holiday season.
Feliz Navidad y buon Natale.

As G66 representative for Italy I translate FAS manuals to Italian so I know exactly what it means RTFM :)
Merry xmas also to you and family.

Back
Top Bottom