• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

MFC-Edit 6.2 - new features

OddManOut

Inspired
It's a bit of a pain to set up the MFC101 with MFC-edit but this update looks like it's worth it. Can't wait to check it out!

spx90

Power User
Great step :D
Finally I see something I like on the first try :)
Simplicity remains my personal priority
Hopefully one day we can supplement with AXE EDIT
Another important step, when it will be possible to use it in real time ? (with all connected together AXE / MFC)

Thanks for the development, @bwanagary

bwanagary

Administrator
Great step :D
Finally I see something I like on the first try :)
Simplicity remains my personal priority
Hopefully one day we can supplement with AXE EDIT
Another important step, when it will be possible to use it in real time ? (with all connected together AXE / MFC)

Thanks for the development, @bwanagary
Thanks for the kind words. More intuitive and facilitating development is possible, as you allude to in your post, but with that comes a much expanded "attack surface" for support issues, particularly when connecting and editing multiple devices concurrently. We shall see - nothing is impossible.

bwanagary

Administrator
Muchas gracias / Grazie mille Diego. I can't tell you how delighted I am that you read my 42-page user manual :). I worked so hard to create that and I always figured that nobody would ever read it. It makes it all worth while. Version 7.0 of MFC-Edit will be up on the Fractal Audio Systems servers on january 1st 2017. Have a safe and fun holiday season.
Feliz Navidad y buon Natale.

Diego

Fractal Fanatic
As G66 representative for Italy I translate FAS manuals to Italian so I know exactly what it means RTFM :)
Merry xmas also to you and family.

Top Bottom