MFC data load won't go past "Songs"

Fatjac

Inspired
As per the title. I have successfully dumped data via fractal bot but when I try to reload it it won't work. I have tried 3 different midi cables now & adjusted the delay buffer but it will only load data up to "Songs" & then does no more.

Any ideas gratefully received...

Gary

Corrupted SYSeX file?
Try to perform DUMP once again to another location, see the progress to catch any possible issue happening and then try LOAD again. Also keep naming of SYSeX file very standard (e.g. no š,č,ř,ž... like in Czech).
Maybe MFC-Edit would be recommended to try if Fractal Bot fails again.
Otherwise no ideas.
Richard.

Thanks. Sysex file only named as suggested by Fractal Bot. Tried several times to other Dave locations. I’m trying Fractal Bit in adavance of trying MFC edit!

I’m out of ideas too,

Thanks for trying.

I remember having this issue several times in a row a while back. If you have MFC Edit, try to upload it that way. Otherwise I’d start by updating Feactal Bot and the MFC Firmware and try again.

Are you sending midi via Axe Fx or are you using a midi to USB adapter?

The latter method is recommended, I think.

@bwanagary can probably help. I'd suggest opening a support ticket.

The "speed" of transmission is very important and has to be almost exact for this to work. Slow down the transmission to the MFC-101 a bit. If that doesn't work then the dump (sysex file) might be corrupt. If you send me the dump that you are trying to load I will take a look at it for you.

Back
Top Bottom