MFC + CRS App needed

Tom Morris

Power User
Have to admit I cant remember shit. I have 50 or so songs programed that I control with with the MFC on 5 scenes at the most and two expression pedals. Haven't started gigging yet but when I do its hard to remember what all I have programmed switch wise for some songs. Been thinking of an application of some sort to display what I have set up for each song on what scene. Being that I know jack about coding any software I came up with quick and dirty HTML setup. Whatcha think?

With the mfc you can use set list, and put the scenes in order of song changes and have no need for an app. Or as I do build all presets with the same scene order such as rhythm, clean, lead, rhythm 2, lead 2.

With the mfc you can use set list, and put the scenes in order of song changes and have no need for an app. Or as I do build all presets with the same scene order such as rhythm, clean, lead, rhythm 2, lead 2.
Have SetList Make/BandHelper guess I could add what scene does what in the notes area. But I like the concept of seeing the layout as I Have it in HTML. Im using a dedicated computer full time for the AXE FX so i may not even use SetListMaker/BandHelper. One less thing to lug around.

Ok so what the hell is with these options in the MFC such as song list, set list ect... blah blah blah. are these the same as all the modes the MFC can be programmed for like preset mode, song mode or what hav you?? I don't know anything about the MFC yet but I'm about to get an MFC101 very soon !!

Ok so what the **** is with these options in the MFC such as song list, set list ect... blah blah blah. are these the same as all the modes the MFC can be programmed for like preset mode, song mode or what hav you?? I don't know anything about the MFC yet but I'm about to get an MFC101 very soon !!
Those are modes not lists. Modes of operation are Preset/Song/Sets. Personally Preset mode is how I wanted to control my AXE FX so I never even looked at the other modes. Page 14 and 37 explain what they do in the manual. I dont own MFC Edit but I would guess you would kind of need it to do Song/Set modes.

Back
Top Bottom