MFC Bank changes not working after update to 2.15

dukemcrae

Experienced
Hi y'all,

updated to FW10 last week, and 2.15 on the MFC, using Fractal-bot, loved it/ worked like a charm. I backed up my AxeFXII presets and Global settings prior to upgrading, so it went perfectly as well. I didn't think of backing up my MFC/don't know if there's a way to do it ( too late now anyways).

After updating, i've gone back in a reset my IA's as I like them, set my expression pedals again, and set my bank size as 10 presets/5 IA's ( it was already set that way, but I went in to confirm it anyway) and I've found an issue that I can't seem to find an answer for in the manual, and would love it if anyone had some suggestions. I'll try to include as much detail as possible to avoid being like the dumbasses that just say "this piece of crap isn't working!", because, man oh man, I looove my piece of crap that currently isn't working 100%, but I have complete faith that I can get it working again. :)

on the MFC, when I hit the bank up/down buttons, it will show the bank i'm in (for example, it will say bank 001-010) but it won't move from there, i can't get it to move to the next bank, up or down. when I use the scroll wheel on the Axe FX to go to another preset outside of that bank, the MFC follows along, i.e. - when i scroll to preset 42, the MFC says 42 as well. then, when I press the bank up/down buttons, again it will show the NEW bank i'm in (041-050) and again, it won't move from there, i can't get it to move to the next bank, up or down.

looked through the manual ( I RTFM'd :) ), the wiki, and consulted my magic 8-ball, which clearly stated "outlook good", so i'm hopeful I can figure this out before my gig Saturday.. does anyone have any suggestions? I will award you a thousand wishes. and send you a funny bumper sticker that says "fragile - throw underhand" if you can help me to figure it out. I use them on all my cases.

Thank you Yek - I will check! Super-greatly appreciated. I hadn't looked there ( obviously! ) I will try it tonight!

here it is in case anyone else has the same issue:

1. Added Bank/Song Limit parameter to the SETUP menu. This limits the range of banks or
songs accessible via the UP or DOWN switches. NOTE: When you change Performance Mode or Bank
Size, this limit is reset to the maximum value.
WARNING: Always select a preset in the new desired range before adjusting Bank Limit or you may
find yourself unable to change from the current bank after you exit EDIT mode!

Back
Top Bottom